We are so attached to our phones these days. I’m the first to admit that I’m on my phone far more often than I would like to be. Since my iPhone has basically become an extension of my right arm, I started noticing that people frequently asked about my background picture. That’s when I decided to utilize this technological feature as a way to spread the vegan message.
I’ve created FREE downloadable digital designs to use as backgrounds on your phone! I set the “If Looks Could Kale” design as both my lock screen and my wallpaper and it has been a perfect conversation starter. Since your phone is probably in your hand anyway, you might as well put its appearance to good use :)
Follow these simple (iPhone) instructions to download your new backgrounds:
- Click on the desired link:
- Click the download symbol
- Click “Save Image”
- Go into your photos and click on the image that has been downloaded
- Click the symbol in the bottom left corner
- Slide to the right of the bottom row of icons and click “Use as Wallpaper”
- Make sure the image is fully zoomed out and click “Set”
- You will be given the option to set it as the lock screen, home screen, or both!